“The Huntsman: Winter’s War” Los Angeles Premiere
April 11, 2016
Look by Jenn Streicher, Celebrity Makeup Artist for Laura Mercier
Jenn Streicher, celebrity makeup artist for Laura Mercier, created an “effortless bohemian” makeup look to complement Emily Blunt’s Valentino dress for the Los Angeles Premiere of “The Huntsman: Winter’s War.” Streicher shared, “I wanted to everything to look very soft – no hard lines – just very fluid and flowy.”
- First, Streicher massaged Blunt’s skin with Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream($65).
- She applied Kate Somerville Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm ($38). Streicher shared, “It goes on cool and is formulated to hydrate and replenish the eye area.”
- Then, Streicher applied Laura Mercier Primer – Radiance($36) just in Blunt’s t-zone to give her a bit of extra shine.
- To achieve a soft, glowing look, Streicher used NEW Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundationin Linen ($48).
- To warm her skin, she applied Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Shade 3 ($40). Streicher shared, “I also gently brushed this onto her decollate and shoulders because it has a nice illumination to it and leaves the skin looking radiant.”
- Adding the final touch to her skin, Streicher applied Dior DiorBlush Vibrant Colour Powder Blush in Lucky Pink ($43) to the apples of her cheeks.
- Streicher wanted Blunt’s eyes to look very pretty but super basic. To achieve this look, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Grey Pearl($29) all over her eyelid up into the crease.
- Next she applied Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Fresco ($25) into her crease. “It’s a nude shade but has a slight, peach undertone, so it nicely warms up the Grey Pearl hue,” Streicher said.
- After that, Streicher applied several coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara inBlack ($26).
- To complete her eyes, she applied Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Ash ($32).
- Creating the perfect hue for her lips, Streicher applied a mixture of Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Indiscretion and Embrace ($28).